NOORMAHAL is inspired by India’s rich heritage and captures the royalty created by Indian maharajas over the centuries. The hotel has been designed with intricate details to capture the authentic essence of traditional Mughal and Rajputana styles of architecture.
With this unique combination of traditional royal essence and modern amenities, the NOORMAHAL hotel exudes warmth and comfort for all its guests. Besides the conventional luxuries of a five star hotel, NOORMAHAL also offers many other lavish amenities that makes it one of the most sought after weekend getaways to unwind, relax and enjoy with your family & friends!
- A one of its kind property in the region – an epitome of true luxury, hospitality & services.
- Stunningly set in 8 acres of natural splendor creating a unique world of exclusive facilities that virtually define extravagance.
- A perfect blend of historic architecture and every conceivable modern amenity.
- In the mystical land of Mahabharata, the awe-inspiring NoorMahal, The “Incredible Indian Palace Hotel”, has been built on a monumental scale. The reflection & the flavor of Rajputana and Mughal architecture stands out as a true blend of History & Aesthetics. It is set amid lush green fields & a maze of canal networks.
- Himmat Singh ji, the renowned architect from Delhi designed this palace. Mr. Nimish Patel, the famous architect from Gujarat vetted the basic layout & Architectural designs of NOORMAHAL.
- The hotel is situated on the old course of river Yamuna traversing its way to Delhi. Karnal is a prosperous town named after the Legendary Hero of Mahabharata, King Karna. It is a historical a walled city town presently world famous for its Rice bowl i.e. Basmati industries, Research Institutions, Liberty , Oil Refinery besides major industry of Agriculture implements & Pharma Houses.
- The entrance to the Palace hotel is through an Imposing lobby & its architecture is a synthesis of late Mughal & Rajasthani styles. The hotel has two courtyards laid out along the East- West axis.
- The first courtyard is Deewan-e-Aam on the lobby level providing an access from all 4 sides & on First Floor a small doorway provides direct access to Deewan-e-Khas. It is surrounded by rooms & balconies with low jaalis & chajjas.
- Leading off the lobby is the Imperial palace hotel complex spread out in 8 acres. In their originality of design, technical precision and the grand interactions of interiors of the royal F&B outlets inside the building are unparalleled in the history of Indian Palace design.
- The bold & impressive “4 Hiran Minars or4 Golden towers“ stand 100 feet high with octagonal Chhatris at the 4 corners on top.
Places of Attraction
- Kurukshetra – Sightseeing Places
- King Karan – “The Hero of Mahabharata” Hero of Mahabharata”
- Bu Ali Shah Qalandar
- Sita Mai Temple – “A revered place where Mother Earth split open”
- Shrine of Anjana
At NOORMAHAL, they have 125 fabulous rooms painted in comfort and most elegantly designed.
- 1 Khwabgah: A royal sleeping chamber.
- 1 Presidential Suite: Uber luxury paired with impeccable personalized service showcasing the finest in divine comfort & elegance.
- 12 Heritage Suites: Combining the best of luxury, space and service standards.
- 32 Club Royal Rooms: Extremely well appointed with rather lavish interiors and an array of modern amenities for luxurious stay.
- 77 Club Rooms: Beautifully designed rooms with all the comforts of modern amenities.
Complimentary usage of Gymnasium & Swimming pool.
- Frontier Mail:An Indian speciality fine dine restaurant.
- Brown Sugar:A multi cuisine 24 hours coffee shop.
- Polo Bar:A royal sports bar.
- Cake Factory:The Cake Factory offers delicious hand-crafted breads, tarts, an assortment of savories as well as freshly baked cakes, pastries, pralines and truffles.
- Khaas Mahal:An exclusive open air restaurant.